Leventis Motors Limited is seeking outstanding candidates to fill the positions below.
Job Title: Branch Accountant.
Job Location: Lagos.
- The main area of responsibility of this position is to ensure that all aspect of the Accounts Office in the branch run smoothly, that all accounting deadlines are met, that suppliers are paid correctly and on time, and that customers are invoiced correctly and encouraged to comply with out own terms and conditions.
- The position is also responsible for ensuring that all management information is prepared and collated on a timely basis.
- Preparation of monthly management accounts for the branch, ensuring accuracy and adherence to specified deadlines
- Collation of annual budget for the branches in cooperation with local management.
- Ensuring all sales and purchases are recorded accurately and weekly/monthly stock reports are produced; checked and corrected.
- Monitoring of debtors ledger, creditor’s ledger and bank accounts, ensuring there are controlled in an appropriate manner to protect the company’s assets.
- Manager the admin staff and resources of the branch such that high standards of service are maintained, adequate control procedures exist at all times and reporting of accounting information is timely and accurate.
- Ensure that the branch and business have suitable systems, process and procedures ti accurately capture all financial transactions and exert strong financial control over all business activities.
- Responsible for ensuring the branch financial and statistical reporting processes are accurate, timely and pertinent.
- Constantly review level of credit given and taken and ensure Group guidelines are achieved.
- Management of internal and external audits.
- The Branch Accountant will be expected to organize and control the branches forecasting and budgeting processes.
Qualification and Key Competencies:
- Qualified, partly qualified and or at least 2 years full time experience as Accounts Manager.
- B.Sc/HND or equivalent in Accounting or Business Admin.
- Ability to implement, control processes and procedures and exert strong financial control over businesses activities.
- Committed to the delivery of quality reporting and management information
- Ability to demonstrate broad commercial acumen and good analytical skills
- Good communication skills and ability to build strong business relationships
- Excellent organisation skills/flexibility essential
- Ability to use own initiative and to adapt to change in the industry.
- People management skills including the ability to motivate, monitor performance and develop staff competence through delegation and training.
- A solid working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel (understanding V-Lookup, presentation skills etc.)
- Demonstrate knowledge of Microsoft Dynamic-Nav or similar accounting software.
- Leadership skills and ability to coordinate with employees and senior management levels
Apply Before: 30th March, 2016.
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application and CV’s to [email protected] using Branch Account as the Subject.
Job Title: Workshop Manager.
- Ensure workshop procedures & systems are known to all staff and strictly followed during repairs on vehicle well as maintenance documentation.
- Ensure customer focus oriented culture among the team and maintain good relationships with Customers.
- Ensure workshop facility, equipment & tools are adequately maintained and available in ready to use condition.
- Facilitate the training and development of team members in the department, by providing feedback and coaching to support improvements in their job performance.
- Review customers service orders and inspects the quality of repairs before the release of vehicles.
- Coordinate with sales department and arrange for delivery of new vehicles to customers within agreed time.
- Provide technical advice to team members, analyze and interpret data.
- Ensure the workshop observes all warranty process conditions.
- Continuous monitor repair time & repair quality and ensure the KPI (MTTR & RFTR) targets are achieved.
- Guiding & motivating productive staff to improve productivity & efficiency.
- Monitor and control workshop expenses.
Qualification and Key Competencies
- HND/B.Eng. in Mechanical Engineering (Specialization in Commercial Vehicles).
- Minimum of 8 years strong Engineering experience with an established Commercial Vehicle Workshop.
- Perfect knowledge of Auto Trucks.
- Problem solving skill and team spirit.
- Product knowledge & skills to handle technical problems, warranty issues.
- Ability to guide & train others.
- Good communication ability both verbally and in writing.
- Computer skills: Microsoft Office Package.
- Valid driver’s license.
Apply Before: 30th March, 2016.
Method of Application: Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application letter and CV’s to: recruitm[email protected] with subject of the email as – Workshop Manager.
Leventis Motors is the home of commercial vehicles in Nigeria, renowned in the Nigerian Automobile industry for its quality products & services.