KAAF Medical Laboratory and Maternity Centre is looking for a Full-Time Pharmacist who will liaise with doctors, nurses and other health care professionals to ensure safe, effective and economic delivery of drug treatment.
Job Title: Full-Time Pharmacist.
Job Location: Lagos.
Remuneration: N 130,000.
Educational Qualification: B. Pharm.
Educational Qualification Description:
- Candidate must possess a first degree in Pharmacy (B. Pharm) from a recognized University.
- Licensed and certified with the Pharmaceutical Council of Nigeria (CPCN) and Pharmaceutical Society of Nigeria (psn)
Years of Experience: 2-3year Experience in hospital pharmacy
- Liaising with doctors, nurses and other health care professionals to ensure safe, effective and economic delivery of drug treatment
- Attending ward rounds; involved in selecting treatments for patients with all types of conditions, taking into consideration patients’ drug history
- Evaluating interventions to improve prescribing within the health care team
- Playing a vital role in clinical budgeting and on finance committees; acting on the drug therapeutic committees where overall policy is determined in relation to drug usage, new products, clinical trials, infection control, etc
- Managing the purchase of medicines for the whole hospital
- Contributing to research activities.
- Preparing medications by reviewing and interpreting physician orders; detecting therapeutic incompatibilities.
- Controlling medications by monitoring drug therapies; advising interventions.
- Maintaining pharmacy inventory by checking pharmaceutical stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed medications and supplies; placing and expediting orders; verifying receipt; removing outdated drugs.
- Generating revenue by calculating, recording, and issuing charges.
- Preparing reports by collecting and summarizing information
Apply Before: Not Specified.
How to Apply:
All applications should be addressed to:
The Hospital Manager,
KAAF Medical Laboratory and Maternity Centre (KMLMC),
Beside UNILAG Medical Centre,
University of Lagos,
Supply Management, Organization, Integrity, Reporting Skills, Attention to Detail, Dependability, Creating a Safe and Effective Environment, Quality Focus and Analyzing Information.
KAAF Maternity and laboratory Centre is a fully equipped maternity and laboratory Centre donated by the KeshingtonAdebukola Adebutu Foundation to the University of Lagos Community.