Kessington Adebukunola Adebutu Foundation (KAAF) Maternity and Laboratory Centre (KMLC), University of Lagos is looking for a Nurse to help with examining and monitoring pregnant women.
Job Title: Full-Time Nurse.
Job Location: Lagos.
Remuneration: N 85,000.
Educational Qualification: B.Sc Nursing.
Educational Qualification Description:
- Candidate must possess a first degree in B.Sc Nursing from a recognized University
- Licensed and certified with the Midwives Council of Nigeria (NWCN)
Years of Experience: 2-3year Experience.
- examining and monitoring pregnant women
- assessing care requirements/writing care plans
- undertaking antenatal care in hospitals and GP practices
- carrying out screening tests
- providing information, emotional support and reassurance to women and their partners
- taking patient samples, pulses, temperatures and blood pressures
- caring for and assisting women in labour
- monitoring and administering medication, injections and intravenous infusions during labour
- monitoring the fetus during labour
- advising about and supporting parents in the daily care of their newborn babies
- helping parents to cope with miscarriage, termination, stillbirth and neonatal death
- writing records
- tutoring student midwives
Apply Before: Not Specified.
How to Apply:
All applications should be addressed to:
The Hospital Manager,
KAAF Medical Laboratory and Maternity Centre (KMLMC),
Beside UNILAG Medical Centre,
University of Lagos,
- Excellent team working skills
- Interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong observational skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Patient care
- Drug therapy
KAAF Maternity and laboratory Centre is a fully equipped maternity and laboratory Centre donated by the KeshingtonAdebukola Adebutu Foundation to the University of Lagos Community.