SABMiller, a global leader in the beer and soft drinks business, is recruiting to fill the position of – Sales Trainee – at its Rivers State branch.
Job Title: Sales Trainee.
Job Location: Rivers State.
Educational Qualification: Degree.
Educational Qualification Description:
- Candidates must possess a university degree obtained at a minimum of Second Class (Upper Division) in Management Sciences, Social Sciences or any other business-related discipline from a recognized tertiary institution
- Have obtained either their NYSC Discharge Certificate or Exemption Certificate
- Basic computer literacy with Microsoft Suite capacity
- Not older than 25 years as at December 31, 2016
- MBA, MA or M.Sc will be an added advantage.
- Proficiency in English and local language (s)
Years of Experience: Must have at least 2 years’ experience.
SABMiller Sales Traineeship Program stretches over a period of 12 months in which selected graduates will be rotated in various job functions. The assignments are about real responsibility and real results, while creating an environment where they develop through practical learning and coaching from senior managers.
At the end of the program, the trainee will be able to, among others:
- Assess territory and plan for execution
- Acquire sales core knowledge
- Execute in trade by ensuring brand visibility, availability and pricing
- Leverage sales opportunity and monitor competitor activities
- Manage budget process and control departmental costs.
Apply Before: Not Specified.
How to Apply: Click Here.
- Problem-solving (analytical)
- Resident in Rivers State or environs
- Strong commercial awareness
- Resilience and proactivity
- Capacity to flourish in a competitive environment
- Planning and organizing
- Achievement, entrepreneurship, team spirit and ownership
- Both Male and Female can apply
- Mobility to work in other areas in Nigeria when required
SABMiller is a global leader in the beer and soft drinks business, bringing refreshment and sociability to millions of people all over the world who enjoy our drinks, and we do business in a way that improves livelihoods and builds communities.