WTS Energy is seeking for Security Coordinator to receive and process motorised escort requests via the escort management system or email.
Job Title: Security Coordinator.
Job Location: Nigeria.
Organize escort process: routine & non-routine:
- Contribute to evaluation of needs & capabilities to the DW Security Coordinator
- Develop team work between drivers(civilian/SPY) and armed escorts; resolve conflicts
- Ensure availability of quick mobilization of security personnel (real Vs plan)
- Ensure availability of security vehicles (Operations plan Vs Maintenance plan)
- Synergise with Security Coordination Room for coordination and tracking of Escorts
- Liaise with the Logistics department for details of movements that require escorts and for the assignment of civilian escort drivers and repairs/maintenance of escort vehicles
Address Escort Requests:
- Receive and process motorised escort requests via the escort management system or email
- Assign security resources for approved security escort requests
- Escalate requests for approval as required
- Plan all land and boat transit escorts according to requests or daily needs
- Prepare escort orders
- Assign adequate escorts to land and boat teams including requirement for marine police and security at Ilado beach
- Prepare security teams for emergency response
Supervise Escort Execution
Set-up of escort by dispatcher:
- Assignation of team / vehicles by dispatcher to perform all escort orders
- Readiness of security personnel before departure
- Execution of escort by Convoy commander:
- Security Risk Assessment by convoy commander with Security control
- Pre-Service briefing before departure
- Check of compliance to standards (communication means, flashlights, etc.)
- Escort execution and reporting by Convoy Commanders
- Tracking of Escort convoys using status reports and tracking tools
Apply Before: Not Specified.
How to Apply: Click Here.
WTS Energy, headquartered in the Netherlands and established in 2000, is one of the leading manpower suppliers for the international, oil, gas and energy industry. We supply and manage engineering professionals to the oil and gas companies across the world, focusing on upstream, midstream and downstream sectors. We have access to the entire global skill pool of energy specialists and have local knowledge and associations in different regions for efficient operational support.
We have registered offices in 17 countries such as Netherlands, UAE, Nigeria, Mozambique, Gabon, Jordan, Yemen, Iraq, Kurdistan, Germany, UK, Serbia, US, Canada, India, Malaysia, and Singapore.