Michael Stevens Consulting is currently seeking Risk Manager/Credit Analyst to determine customers creditworthiness.
Job Title: Risk Manager/Credit Analyst.
Job Location: Rivers State.
Educational Qualification: Degree.
Educational Qualification Description:
- Proven working experience as a credit analyst
- Proficiency in statistical packages and financial software
- Up to date with legal, compliance and market risk related issues
- Ability to analyse cash flows, leverage, collateral and customer strength
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Sound judgement
- BS degree in Business, Statistics or related field
Years of Experience: Not Specified.
- Assess creditworthiness of existing or prospective clients
- Examine financial transactions and credit history case by case (applications, statements, balance sheets, legal documents etc)
- Complete ratio, trend and cash flows analyses and create projections
- Deliver a multidimensional perspective on the investment outlook in an accessible and informative manner
- Determine in depth the degree of risk involved
- Carefully analyse data and produce clear and objective reports
- Routinely monitor loans for compliance
- Adhere to credit policy and guidelines
- Monitor corporate portfolio asset quality on an ongoing basis
- Draft models of credit information that predict trends and patterns
Apply Before: Not later than 2 weeks of job posting.
How to Apply: Suitably qualified candidates should send their CVs to
email@example.com and copy firstname.lastname@example.org with JOB TITLE AS SUBJECT.
Michael Stevens Consulting is an international Human Resource Development & Management Consulting practice firm, with offices in Lagos, Port-Harcourt and Calabar, as well as in Accra, Ghana.