Peugeot Automobile Nigeria Limited (PAN) needs Head, Corporate Communications to help with planning, organizing and directing overall communication strategies and public information activities.
Job Title: Head, Corporate Communications.
Job Location: Kaduna.
Educational Qualification: B.Sc in Mass Communication.
Educational Qualification Description:
- First Degree in Mass Communication. Professional qualification in NIPR/MBA an added advantage.
- Working knowledge of local automobile or manufacturing industry.
- Proficiency in oral and written communications
- Good presentation skills
- Corporate branding capabilities
- Media/Public relations management
- Corporate communication management
Years of Experience: 10+ years of cognate post qualification experience with 5 years in management roles.
- Spearheading strategic direction initiatives and planning, coordination, and management of PAN’s integrated marketing, public relations, and strategic communications program.
- Creates and coordinates the communication ofthe organisation’s messages and ensure overall continuity of institutional brand consistency and image.
- Planning, organizing and directing overall communication strategies and public information activities for the organisation.
- Managing, Planning, directing, controlling and implementing proactive communication program to enhance the reputation of the organisation’s brand.
- Oversees the organisation’s digital communication including the content for the Website, Social Media, and Newsletters.
- Develops and implements annual strategic communication plans that include goals, activities, materials and performance indicators.
- Provides detailed reports of communications activities including return-on-investment analyses.
Apply Before: 16th March, 2016.
How to Apply: Click Here.
Job Code: HCC0316
Reports To: Managing Director
Job Division/Department/Unit: Corporate Directorate
Job Level/Grade: Assistant Manager
Directly Supervises: Public Relation Officer
Building your career at PAN Nigeria Limited means working in a dynamically diverse environment, working with some of the most innovative minds in the industry on challenging and intellectually demanding projects. We expose our staff to latest trainings and technologies in the industry and give them opportunities to unleash their potentials and become the best.