British High Commission (BHC) is looking for a Entry Clearance Assistant in Abuja.
Job Title: Entry Clearance Assistant – Team Leader.
Job Location: Abuja.
Number of vacancies : 1
Type of Position: Fixed Term
Duration of Post: 12 months
- Previous experience of working within a visa section
- Microsoft Office package
- Customer service experience preferable
Starting monthly salary: N 360,778
- Line management of 5 grade A1(L) staff
- Team Leader of the Customer Care and Registry Unit
- Management of the different aspects of this team including:
- Management of JRs and PAPs
- File Management
- IHS (payments and refunds)
- Provide daily statistical data to the Operations Manager
- Ensure the smooth running of the CCU / Registry teams
Required competencies: Seeing the Big Picture, Making Effective Decisions, Leading and Communicating, Managing a Quality Service, Delivering at Pace.
: 1 April 2016.
Apply Before: 18th March, 2016.
How to Apply: Click Here.
- Employees recruited locally by the British High Commission in Abuja are subject to Terms and Conditions of Service according to local employment law in Nigeria.
- Employees who are not eligible to pay local income tax: e.g. certain third-country nationals and spouses/partners of UK diplomats will have their salaries abated by an equivalent amount.
- Reference checking and security clearances will be conducted.
- Any questions you may have about this position will only be answered during interview, should you be invited.
The British Government is an inclusive and diversity-friendly employer. We value difference, promote equality and challenge discrimination, enhancing our organisational capability. We welcome and encourage applications from people of all backgrounds. We do not discriminate on the basis of disability, race, colour, ethnicity, gender, religion, sexual orientation, age, veteran status or other category protected by law. We promote family-friendly flexible working opportunities, where operational and security needs allow.