Nexus Capital Markets is seeking for – Business Development Professionals – to originate significant deal flow and create new investment banking business for Nexus or its affiliates.
Job Title: Business Development / Deal Origination in Nigeria and Western Africa.
Job Location: Nigeria.
Educational Qualification: Business Development Professionals.
Years of Experience: Minimum of 5++ years.
- We are seeking Business Development Professionals with a minimum of 5++ years’ experience and a current and active network of prospective corporate clients in Nigeria and Western Africa.
- The right candidate must be able to originate significant deal flow and create new investment banking business for Nexus or its affiliates.
- We are looking for people that come out of Financial Services, Big 4 accounting and consulting or are industry experts in the following sectors (but not limited to these):
- Pharmaceuticals and Healthcare
- Food and Agriculture
- Financial Services
- Transportation / Logistics
Apply Before: Not Specified.
How to Apply: Click Here.
For over a decade, Nexus Capital Markets has worked with large and middle market companies throughout Sub-Saharan Africa as well as parts of Europe.
Together with our partners, Nexus both invests and raises institutional debt and equity capital coupled with a full range of investment banking services including mergers and acquisition advisory, capital restructurings, and general corporate finance. Our banking and investment teams bring decades of collective experience operating in the world’s emerging markets – as well as many of its developed economies – and have completed investment transactions in countries as diverse as South Africa, Poland, Nigeria, Romania, Greece, Ivory Coast, the United Kingdom, and Kenya.