Crowdfolx Logistics is seeking an outstanding candidate to fill the position of – Business Development Executive – to manage accounts and meet or exceed targets relating to revenue growth, activities, profit margin, mix of products and services sales, customer retention and customer acquisition.
Job Title: Business Development Executive.
Job Location: Lagos.
Educational Qualification: BSC/HND.
Educational Qualification Description:
- B.Sc /HND in any fields.
- Ability to work flexibly and have a positive approach to change.
- Must be a team builder and target oriented.
- Added professional qualification would be an advantage.
- Knowledge of MS Suite (Excel, PowerPoint).
- Customer and results focused, with strong organizational skills.
Years of Experience: NULL.
- Manage accounts and meet or exceed targets relating to revenue growth, activities, profit margin, mix of products and services sales, customer retention and customer acquisition;
- Adhere to all quality standards and processes, for the acquisition of customers, opportunities and submission of tender and contract documents;
- Bid management processing and manage order levels maintaining the Customer Relationship Management database;
- Provide regular feedback to senior management about marketplace and competitor activity;
- Develop effective working relationships with customers through regular meetings and identify and obtain further sales and business development opportunities;
- Contacting clients to inform them about new developments in the company’s products;
- Developing quotes and proposals.
Apply Before: 30th April, 2016.
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV’s to: email@example.com.
As part of the UniGroup family of companies, Crowdfolx Logistics has more than 50 years experience customizing solutions to meet unique transportation and logistics needs. We bring you the experience and expertise of the nation’s most well-known and trusted names in the transportation industry, United Van Lines and Mayflower Transit, along with the global footprint of UniGroup Relocation. In addition to our strategic alliances, Crowdfolx’s assets help us provide tailored logistics solutions around the world.