Arik Air needs Cabin Crew Member to ensure the safety and security of passengers on board.
Job Title: Cabin Crew Member.
Job Location: Lagos.
Educational Qualification: HND/Degree Holder
Educational Qualification Description:
- Educational certificate is an added advantage.
- Fluency in French is compulsory
Years of Experience: Minimum of two years in customer service experience.
- Reports to the SCCM during flight duties.
- To ensure the safety and security of passengers on board the aircraft.
- To deliver product and service to the highest standards and deal professionally with all matters relating to passenger queries and needs in-flight.
- Ensure all Cabin Crew Instructions and Cabin Crew Notices have been read and understood prior to attending pre-flight briefing.
- Ensure the service and product is delivered to the highest possible standard.
- Advise the SCCM of product irregularities or customer issues.
- Ensure cabin and toilets are kept clean and tidy at all times.
- Maintain a high standard of public conduct whilst in uniform and in public view.
- Safeguard the interests of Arik Air.
- Be fully conversant with all legal requirements for operating as Cabin Crew, eg all licences and other relevant documentation are valid.
- Ensure grooming standards are met.
- Be thoroughly familiar with the location, operation and use of all safety and survival equipment, emergency exits and escape aids on board the aircraft.
Apply Before: Not Specified.
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidate should send their Application and CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org .
- Must have international passport
- Must have good communication and written skill
- Must be presentable and attractive
- Height: minimum 5.4ft for female Max 6.0 and Minimum 5.7ft Male Max 6.2
- Weight must be in proportion to height(BMI)
- Must be medically fit to meet regulatory requirement
- Ability to swim unaided 30mtrs is an added advantage
- Basic knowledge of First Aid is an added advantage
- Must be able to provide excellent service to passengers
Arik Air is a Nigerian airline operating a domestic, regional and international flight network. It operates mainly from two hubs at Murtala Muhammed International Airport, Lagos and Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport, Abuja. Arik Air’s head office is the Arik Air Aviation Center on the grounds of Murtala Muhammed International Airport in Ikeja, Lagos State.