Terragon Limited needs a Corporate Attorney to consult and handle all corporate legal processes, research, anticipate and guard company against legal risks.
Job Title: Corporate Attorney.
Job Location: Lagos.
Educational Qualification: BA, BSc, HND.
Years of Experience: 6 Years.
- Consult and handle all corporate legal processes (e.g. intellectual property, mergers & acquisitions, financial/securities offerings, compliance issues, transactions, agreements, lawsuits, patents),
- Develop company policy and position on legal issues,
- Research, anticipate and guard company against legal risks,
- Guide managers and ensure compliance with rules and regulations,
- Structure, draft and review reports and other legal documents,
- Represent company in legal proceedings (administrative boards, court trials etc.),
- Draft and administer all contracts,
- Negotiate deals and attend company meetings.
Apply Before: Not specified.
How to Apply: Qualified Candidates should forward CV to email@example.com.
Terragon Limited, an Integrated New Media and Mobile Content company based in Lagos, Nigeria with presence in Ghana, Kenya, India, UK and Mauritius currently seeks to employ a: Digital Media Executive. The Group prides itself as a new media business focused on Africa. It has built a strong competence across the new media ecosystem comprising mobile, online and content.