ABB looking for Sales specialist to sell products/systems/services to customers, focusing on volume, mix and profitability targets for assigned Business Units/Product Groups.
Job Title: Sales Specialist.
Job Location: Lagos.
Educational Qualification: BSc.
Educational Qualification Description: Ideally you’ll hold Bachelor Degree in Electrical Power Engineering with 0-2 years of experience and fluency in both spoken & written English is a must.
Years of Experience: 0-2 Years.
– Sells products/systems/services to customers, focusing on volume, mix and profitability targets for assigned Business Units/Product Groups.
– Establishes and maintains effective customer relationships to understand customer needs, promote customer understanding of full product/systems/services offering, and align to provide a solution. Ensures a positive customer experience throughout the sales process.
– Prepares sales plans using company tools. Performs regular status reviews and proposes recovery plan(s) in cases of potential order shortfalls.
– Creates added value for the customer and ABB and ensures the successful outcome of transactions, contracts and proposals by using effective sales techniques. Communicates details in accordance with ABB offering and strategy (delivery time, payments, and general terms and conditions).
– Ensures efficient marketing activities and value proposition to customers.
– Identifies and drives the development of new market opportunities in the designated market and ensures know-how sharing and cross-collaboration.
– Manages administrative procedures in sales processes, and supports collection and project management activities when needed.
– Prepares offers in coordination with the bid and proposal department and/or the Marketing Manager. Ensures appropriate technical and financial aspects of offers, including prices and trading conditions.
Apply Before: Not Specified.
How to Apply: Click Here.
Additional Information: If you require any further information about the position, please contact us on: [email protected] .
ABB (www.abb.com) is a leader in power and automation technologies that enable utility, industry, and transport and infrastructure customers to improve their performance while lowering environmental impact. The ABB Group of companies operates in roughly 100 countries and employs about 140,000 people.