Interested in Joining the Nigerian Navy? If yes, here is a good news for you.
The Nigerian Navy Recruitment Exercise online registration for 2016 has commenced. The good news is: Applications are free of charge.
Interested members of the public are invited to apply on or before the 2nd of April, 2016.
Nigerian Navy Recruitment Exercise – Basic Qualifications.
- Possess a minimum of 5 credits in not more than 2 sittings in WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB (English and Mathematics inclusive).
- Be between the ages of 18 – 22 years while 24 – 26 years are the acceptable limit for those with OND, NCE, Nurses and Motor Transport Department (MTD) respectively. Candidates with higher qualifications than those specified in the guidelines should not apply.
- Applicants must be single and of Nigerian origin by birth.
- Required height of 1.70 metres for Male and 1.67 metres for Female.
- Check for full detailed instruction at www.navy.mil.ng.
How to Apply for Nigerian Navy Recruitment Exercise Online.
Interested members of the public are requested to note the following information on method of application. Applications are free of charge. Applicants are to apply only once. Multiple online applications will be disqualified.
Registration portal: http://www.joinnigeriannavy.com/.
Step 1.Click on the Register button to create an account on this portal by providing a valid Email Address (which will be used as your User Name) and Password. Note: You will need your Email Address (User Name) and Password to log in next time.
Step 2.Complete the Ratings Application form. Make sure you review your data carefully before submitting. You may log in at anytime before application closes to make changes after submission.
Step 3.Download and print a copy of your completed Application form which must include the following parts:
- Applicant’s Declaration and Certification by Parent/Guardian form.
- Local Government Area Certification Form.
- Police Certification Form.
- Guarantor Form.
- The recruitment exercise will commence with an aptitude test and screening of certificates of candidates at designated centres for various states nationwide from 9 April 2016. You are advised to carefully read the instructions on the website or call the following support lines from 9am to 4pm on working days: 08124511398 and 08159999011.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest not to give any form of gratification or inducement to any person or group of persons to assist them on the recruitment exercise.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest not to submit multiple online applications. Any candidates with multiple submissions will be disqualified.
The Aptitude Test and Screening of Certificates of candidates will hold from Saturday 9 April 2016 from 8:00 am nationwide at designated centres in various states. You must come along with your printed Application form.