The Place – looking for high-flying individual to 0versee audit planning, and audit reporting; prepares reports, and communicates findings and recommendations to line and senior management.
Job Title: Audit Supervisor.
Job Location: Lagos.
Educational Qualification: BSc.
Educational Qualification Description:
- A degree in accounting, finance or something related.
- Must have relevant professional certification (ICAN, ACCA,)
- Accounting experience will be an added advantage.
Years of Experience: Minimum of five years end-to-end audit experience preferably in an audit firm.
- The audit supervisor will work with the audit team to plan objectives and strategy and supervise them to implement same. He/She will also liase with other members of finance team to ensure all transaction are transparent and put in check.
- Oversees audit planning, and audit reporting; prepares reports, and communicates findings and recommendations to line and senior management.
- Review automated audit work papers prepared by the audit staff to ensure sound audit theory and compliance with company’s policy.
- Responsible for the daily supervision and development of audit staff.
Apply Before: Not Specified.
How to Apply: Click Here.
The Place – We are a fast growing, world class, and dynamic, multi-billion Nigerian conglomerates, established and managed by a team of professionals with decades of management consulting and accounting experience/ training from Arthur Andersen (now KPMG in Nigeria).