Ziuss Energy & Power limited is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Manager
Job Location: Lekki, Lagos
Educational Qualification: A Graduate
Years of Experience: 4 -8 years Account Management experience in related industry
Other Requirements: Skills:
- Excellent communication in English: oral, written, and presentation skills
- Experience in driving new business and managing existing customers
- Ability to critically think and act in order to solve a customer’s problems and satisfy their needs
- Ability to manage a complex sales cycle, engaging with vendors, partners, and internal resources to exceed the expectations of multiple decision makers
- Strong problem solving, organizational and interpersonal skills
- Must be highly motivated, determined, and goal-oriented
- Must be well organized, and able to multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be team player
- Proven record of sales excellence, with consistent achievement of assigned objectives and quotas
- Proven track record in industrial equipment sales
- Strong technical aptitude
We offer competitive benefits package
- Due to succession planning Ziuss Energy & Power is looking for a highly talented and self-motivated individual to be responsible for sales leads generation via Telemarketing and Emails.
- A Ziuss Sales Lead Generation Manager is tasked with controlling the entire lead generation cycle of a customer from B2C and B2B cold calling, outbound email and social media marketing, lead nurturing, appointment setting, database updates, performance metrics and call script optimization and beyond.
- The primary responsibility of the Business Development Manager will be to develop and generate business from sales and rental of various types of commercial and industrial generators and power systems.
- This position will be responsible for targeting customers including colleges and universities, hospitals, municipal facilities, manufacturing facilities, power plants and special event organizations.
Key Functional Areas of Responsibility
- Lead and Manage the Ziuss Sales Team Ø Develop and close new business leads
- Present Sales presentations to decision makers
- Communicate new products and services to prospective clients
- Identify key buying influencers within these prospects to determine budget and timeline.
- Build and cultivate prospect relationships by initiating communications and conducting follow-up communications in order to move opportunities through the sales funnel.
- Work with the CEO to develop and grow the sales pipeline to consistently meet quarterly revenue goals.
- Prepare and analyze sales pipeline reports and dashboards.
- Maintain positive customer relations through phone and in-person visits
- Develop new business via telephone and mass communication such as email and social media to introduce the Ziuss solution and identify appropriate buyers within the target market.
- Follow up on leads and conduct research to identify potential prospects.
- Conduct a needs analysis and determine prospects pain points to determine how the Ziuss solution will speak to those needs.
- Above all: drive sales
Apply Before: 4th December, 2016.
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply