Ventures Platform seeks to recruit qualified candidates to fill the following vacant positions:
- Front Desk and Members Service Executive
- Incubation Program Executive
- Facility Maintenance Officer
- Communications and Brand Optimization Specialist
- Sales and Events Management Executive
- Incubation Program Manager
- Co-working and Facility Manager
Front Desk and Members Service Executive job vacancy at Ventures Platform
Job Title: Front Desk and Members Service Executive
- In this role you will act as ventures’ platform internal brand ambassador by promptly and efficiently attending to all walk in and internal customer requests.
He or she will also:
- Answer customers’ questions and provide information on all VP services including incubation co-working, social and lifestyle services.
- Complete membership transactions and on-board paid members with access cards and other needed tools.
- Provide support and supervision to the office assistant and pool driver in order to ensure they each carry out their duties promptly and ensure that they are working within the set facility and fleet management schedules
- Process new member applications and fees
- Provide concierge services inclusive mail handling, member services etc.
- Create and maintain weekly inventory, fleet and facility management record sheets
- Provide best practice front of office management systems that include visitor receipt & management, telephone systems management and client service management
- Respond to all inbound/walk-in calls/enquiries and forward on to relevant parties as and when applicable
To succeed in this job role, you must:
- Be friendly, adaptable and flexible in your approach to work
- Be highly proficient in the use of MS Outlook and Office suite of products (Word, Excel & PowerPoint)
- Able to work remotely with minimal supervision
- Have excellent command of English Language both oral and written
- Be able to provide excellent front desk and internal customer support
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s and Ccover letter to: [email protected]
Note: Should you meet our job requirements, we will get back to you in order to schedule a job interview. If you have not been contacted within two (2) weeks of the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Application Deadline 30th May, 2016.
***NOTE***: Click NEXT to go to the next vacant position.