The West African Monetary Agency (WAMA) via KPMG Nigeria is recruiting for the vacant position below:
Job Title: Director General
Job Location: Africa
Educational Qualification: MBA/MSc/MA
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Advanced university Degree in Finance, Economics, or any other related field.
- Demonstrated leadership, management and people management skills through work experience in leading positions in a multilateral or public organization, a central bank, a regional Economic Organization or a high profile academic institution
- Demonstrated ability to build consensus and achieve results in highly complex situations
- Ability to build credibility and work effectively with multilateral institutions such as AfDB, IMF World Bank, UNECA, member central banks etc.
- Excellent communication skills both written an oral
- Fluent in English or French; a working knowledge of the other is an added advantage
- Demonstrated understanding of macroeconomic and monetary issues.
Job Specification(s): Finance / Accounting / Audit
How to Apply: Applicants should submit an electronic copy of their CV’s and all relevant documentation by email to [email protected]
- A competitive salary is offered together witn other fringe benefits,
- The successful candidate will be offered an initial 4 years appointment with possibility of renewal subject to performance.
- Open exclusively to citizens of member countries of ECOWAS.
- WAMA is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from men and women. All applications should include a complete CV and be limited to a maximum of 6 pages
- Only applications retained for further consideration will receive a reply.
- Short-listed candidates will be invited to Accra, Ghana for a final face-to-face evaluation exercise.
- Application not received by the closing date stated above will not be considered