Tetra Pak is recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Design Developer
Job Location: Lagos
Educational Qualification: A degree or diploma in Graphics design.
Years of Experience: 2-3years experience in Graphic art. software – Adobe, Photoshop & Acrobat
Other Requirements: Other Skills & Competencies:
- Ability to analyse and troubleshoot and learn on the fly
- Ability to manage work to deadlines
- Ability to manage concise and effective communication,
- Ability to coach and transfer and knowledge
Job Specification(s): Overview of the position
- – Translating customer artwork and intent to repro order.
- – following the Repro Submission Guidelines and Tetra Pak Specifications.
- – satisfying customers productivity demands.
- – support customer service representatives in graphical knowledge.
- – participate in supply chain operations and logistics activities.
- Perform conversion of artwork file to Proof
- Pre-flight and complete full design evaluation of customers artwork files
- Ensure that Tetra Pak printing specification and out of specifications process are followed and respected.
- Understand customer intent and translate this to repro instruction ,maximizing print quality depending on print method while securing production efficiency .
- Follow repro submission guidelines
- Secure design consistency for brand /family designs
- Check that repro competition of design orders according to all requirements and verify that customer intent is fulfilled.
Apply Before: Not Specified
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply