Standard Chartered Bank Nigeria is recruiting to fill the vacant positions below:
- Collector, Tele-Recoveries
- Collector, Tele-Collection
- Country Compliance Managers/Customer Due Diligence Advisor
- Head of Audits
Collector, Tele-Recoveries Job Vacancy at Standard Chartered Bank Nigeria
Job ID: 522362
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Job Function: Risk
Full/Part Time: Full time
- Contacting delinquent loan customers to negotiate payment schedules that are acceptable to both parties.
- Contact through telephone, letters, and indirectly through collection agencies and attorneys.
- Negotiating & attaining acceptable payment arrangements with clients for accounts queued /allocated to collector.
- Preparing Reminder/Warning letters and/ E-mails to customers
- Recording excerpts of customer interactions made on WCS/CACs
- Ability to identify ,analyse and forecast delinquency trends noticed in assigned buckets
- Carrying out basic account reconciliations and explanations required to satisfactorily close out customer queries or complaints with minimum supervision..
- Chasing late payments, following up on promises to pay/ insurance company for claims where applicable
- Tracing debtors who skip/change employment without informing the bank.
Qualifications and Skills
- Minimum of a second class Degree from a reputable university
- Well organised with minimum supervision
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Good negotiating skill
- Highly numerate
- Ability to multi task
- Computer skills
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should:
Click here to apply online
***NOTE***: Click NEXT to go to the next vacant position.