Standard Chartered Bank is recruiting to fill the vacant positions below:
- Channels Service Manager – SAT
- Cluster Contract Manager
- Analyst FCC, Control
Channels Service Manager – SAT Job Vacancy at Standard Chartered Bank
Job Title: Channels Service Manager – SAT
Job ID: 519116
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Job Function: Technology & Operations
Full/Part Time: Full time
Over see the day to day activities of the Solution Activation Team in the areas listed below:
- Ensure all client set up requests received are recorded and treated within agreed TAT
- Ensure the SAT GSSC achieve agreed SLA for set up and maintenance
- Ensure on-boarding implementation and training is done professionally and within SLA
- Ensure all documents are duly archived and tokens kept in safe custody
- Ensure that stock of tokens is always maintained at optimal levels to avoid stock-out.
- Act as the single focal point for receipt of all client requests for Straight to Bank (S2B) simple implementations
- Preliminary vetting of client S2B documents/instructions for correctness and version compliance.
- Scanning of documentation to SAT GSSC for implementation.
- Referral / Clarification discussions with Client (IM/RM as applicable)/SAT GSSC on documentation/setup form deficiencies
- Monitor TAT for set up to ensure SLA agreed with clients is achieved.
- Dispatch of Token to clients and subsequent follow up for acknowledgement
- Client On-boarding Training for simple implementations
- Uploading of S2B client documents on iCDMS
- Maintenance of implementation trackers, token registers, activity registers and application documents.
- Investigate and handle customer complaints and enquiries relating to the platforms
- Conduct routine refresher trainings for clients.
- Monitor token stock and place order for new stock once you reach the re-order level
- Ensure all hard copy documents are stored away in the fireproof cabinets and moved for physical archiving at agreed intervals.
- Ensure adequate security and operational process control in the daily operations of channels on-boarding and support services.
- Remain alert to the risk of money laundering and assist the Bank’s efforts in combating it by adhering to the key principles in relation to:’ identifying your customer, knowing your customer, reporting suspicions, safeguarding records and not disclosing suspicions to customers.
- Minimum of a second class degree in a relevant field
- 5-7 years banking experience
- Banking operations knowledge – cash and trade
- Good Knowledge and understanding of S2B platform is mandatory for role.
- Intermediate/Advanced Computer skills
- Enjoy working for and serving others
- Strong relationship skills and ability to connect with others within a short time
- Can make themselves understood when communicating with different kinds of people
- Pleasant disposition and able to control feelings that may create conflict
- Sensitivity towards people and ability to show compassion or empathy
- High self-esteem and confidence level
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
***NOTE***: Click NEXT to go to the next vacant position.