Here is an opportunity for undergraduates planning to embark on Students Industrial Work Experience Scheme (SIWES) to work with Standard Chartered Bank Nigeria via its 2016 internship programme.
The following positions are open:
1.) 2016 Internship Programme – Wealth Management
2.) 2016 Internship Programme – Transaction Banking
3.) 2016 Internship Programme – Commercial Banking
4.) 2016 Internship Programme – Retail Clients
5.) 2016 Internship Programme – Financial Markets
6.) 2016 Internship Programme – Corporate & Institutional Banking Clients & Corporate Finance
2016 Internship Programme – Wealth Management at Standard Chartered Bank.
Job Title: 2016 Internship Programme – Wealth Management
Are you Eligible?
- You must be a penultimate (second to last) year student to apply for our internships.
- To apply for an Internship position, you must have the legal right to work in the country for which you are applying, for the full duration of the internship (student visas or holiday work passes are allowed provided they cover the period of the internship).
- Any visa entitling you to work must be valid for the duration of the internship. The Bank is unable to apply for work permits for any internships.
- You also require business level English to apply to our opportunities as English is the business language of the Bank across the world.
- The ability to speak more than one language will be highly regarded.
- We will accept applications from final year students who are required to complete mandatory National or Military Service after graduation.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
***NOTE***: Click NEXT to go to the next vacant position.