Stanbic IBTC Bank is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head, Learning & Development
Job Location: Lagos
- B.Sc Social Sciences
- Post graduate qualification
- SHRM/CIPM or CIPD in Learning & Development
Years of Experience: Previous experience of managing training in across multiple business units at a senior level for at least three (3) years.
- Thrives in a fast paced, results-oriented environment requiring a high degree of flexibility whilst retaining business disciplines.
- Previous experience of managing a team and working alongside multiple departments.
- Experience of managing and implementing innovative training & development projects.
- Previous Financial Services industry experience.
- Understanding instructional design principles.
- Understanding of learning methodologies
- Understanding of learning needs analysis.
- Creation of training programs.
- The Head Learning and Development’s role is to support the overall business strategy and help the business grow through it employees leveraging Learning & Development initiatives.
- Lead and deliver the learning and development strategy which supports StanbicIBTC’s vision and aids the flexibility and growth of the business.
- Manage all aspects of the learning and development cycle including; learning needs analysis, creating Learning and Development plans and budgets, design, delivery and evaluation of learning interventions.
- Produce organisational strategy and plans to meet training and development needs, and manage training delivery, measurement and follow-up as necessary.
- Identify, select and manage external training and accreditation bodies, agencies and providers necessary to deliver required training to appropriate standards.
- Effectively manage the Learning Academy to achieve efficient training attendance and delivery.
- Monitor and report on activities, costs, performance, etc, as required.
- Develop self, and maintain knowledge in relevant field at all times.
- Lead a team of internal L&D consultants and develop a plan with trusted partners to meet the needs of the business
- Plan departmental/functional training budgets, forecast costs and delegate numbers as required by organisational planning and budgeting systems.
- Design and deliver appropriate training interventions in-house and with third parties, using a variety of training solutions, e.g. workshops, webinars, coaching, e-learning and action learning for employees at all levels
- Ensure all training activities and materials meet with relevant organisational, statutory and regulatory requirements and effectively address business requirements.
- Partner with Business leaders, L&D colleagues and HC Business Partners to identify and drive a comprehensive learning strategy for StanbicIBTC
- Assess relevant training needs for staff individuals and organisation, in consultation with departmental heads, including assessment methods and measurement systems entailed.
- Stay informed as to relevant skill and qualifications levels required by staff for effective performance, and circulate requirements and relevant information to the organisation as appropriate.
Apply Before: 8th June, 2016.
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply