Samuel Josephus Consulting seeks to recruit qualified and competent candidates to fill the following vacant positions:
1.) Mechanical /Petroleum Engineer
2.) Chemical Engineer
3.) Electrical Engineer
4.) Instrumentation Engineer
Mechanical /Petroleum Engineer job vacancy at Samuel Josephus Consulting
Job Title: Mechanical /Petroleum Engineer
- Candidates should possess a Mechanical or Petroleum Engineering Degree.
- Degree must be 1st class or 2nd class only.
- 2 to 4 years of experience with a significant oil service company or an oil company working in an engineering field.
- Candidates must possess appropriate oil industry knowledge for their degree e.g. knowledge of petroleum engineering, process engineering, chemical optimisation, oil and gas plant optimisation, engineering design standards, plant construction standards, process control systems, hazardous area electrical standards.
- Knowledge of Hysis and VIP is advantageous.
- This position will require travel to remote platforms and sites. Candidates need to be highly flexible and able to tackle many different types of problems.
- Strong computer, numerical skills and excellent attention to detail are essential, In particular high level Microsoft Excel skills are required, along with proficiency with Microsoft Word, Outlook and PowerPoint.
- Attendance at a post graduate industry training program such as PTI or IPS will be an added advantage.
Application Closing Date
27th May, 2016.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should email a hand written application, clearly stating the engineering position for which they are applying, together with their CV’s to:
Note: Only short listed candidates will be notified.
***NOTE***: Click NEXT to go to the next vacant position.