Sage is recruiting for the following job positions in Lagos, Nigeria:
- Learning Partner
- Sage One Business Development Manager
- Learning and Development Director
Learning Partner job vacancy at Sage
Job Title: Learning Partner
The purpose of this role will be to identify, design and deliver core programs across Sage. The role needs to partner with Senior Leaders and PBP’s of the Sage business. By effective partnering this role will promote and build greater awareness and use of Sage wide programs. This role will lead, promote and help deliver the Sage wide programs in support of the Sage Way.
- Ownership and development of Sage wide core capability programs e.g. Leadership & Management development, performance management, coaching, English Language, change management etc
- Work with the Business to build development programs that evidence value in approach and outcome. Write proposals and successively gain funding to support development where required ‘year on year’.
- Build innovative ways to increasing learning whilst driving down development costs and reliance on traditional training services.
- Work with PBP’s to determine local needs of core programs and address capability problems ahead of time
- Lead and deliver local implementation of core training and professional development programmes in region
- Where required lead regional implementation of talent development support processes and tools (e.g., competency and skill assessments, 360 degree feedback, career path processes, mentoring programmes).
- Manage supplier relationships to deliver core development solutions
- Deploy technology solutions that create access to core learning and development opportunities for all employees (e.g., Learning Management Systems, skill/competency assessment processes, e-Learning content)
- Contribute to global L&D as required and participate in best practice sharing and adoption
- Minimum 5+ years’ experience in Learning & Development
- Strong presentation, facilitation and training skills with small and large groups
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written)
- Proven experience developing high value organisational programs in such topics as Leadership, High Performance Coaching, Change Leadership etc.
- Experience working in matrix-organisations and used to working in a global organisation and dealing with different cultures and time zones
- Excellent training skills in theory, content design, delivery and facilitation as well as evaluation at all levels
- Experienced in the procurement and management of suppliers and management of budgets
- Experience in building strong partnering relationships with the business
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply
***NOTE***: Click NEXT to go to the next vacant position.