Resource Intermediaries Limited is recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Head of Recovery
Job Location: Lagos
Educational Qualification: First Degree in any discipline. Background in Law will be an added advantage.
Years of Experience:
- Minimum of 7 years working experience of which at least 3 years must be as Head of Recovery in a MFB or Commercial Bank.
- Experience in colateral management, use of Debt Recovery systems, drafting of contracts and debt recovery.
Other Requirements: Required Skills:
- The ability to show initiative when required to work as an individual, and as part of a team
- Enthusiasm, and an ability to adapt to and implement changes in working practices
- The ability to prioritize work and meet defined targets and deadlines
- The ability to work in a busy and often demanding environment
- Experience in the use of Debt Recovery systems; good IT skills, ie MS Word/Excel; generally IT literate. Knowledge and previous experience of using a Document Management System is desirable.
- Good communication skills , both verbally and in written format
- The ability to explain and respond to detailed issues in a clear and concise manner
- Tactfulness, discretion and confidentiality at all times
Job Specification(s): Responsibilities
- Verify compliance and proper filling of loan agreements
- Follow up on loan insurance and quality guarantees
- Assess the situation of late payment to facilitate speedy customer in the payment
- Establish recovery procedures for managing customers in arrears
- Achieve given recovery targets
- Negotiate a new schedule in case of actual difficulty of the customer found
- Ensure recovering unpaid installments is in accordance to the banks’ policy
- Checking loan agreements
- Quality control and guarantees of the implementation of loan insurance
- Monitoring customer‘s compliance to timeline.
- Representing the company in the relationship with: Customers – external legal stakeholders in the collection – insurers.
- To ensure the recovery of unpaid receivables
- Monitor customer file and late payment in arrears
- Perform reminders by telephone, mail or in the field of late payment by customers
- Apply debt collection procedures to unpaid installments
- Maintain close contact with customers when necessary and feasible
Apply Before: Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to Apply
How to Apply: 20th July, 2016.