The Ultramodern Hospital, Damaturu, Yobe State, invites application from suitably qualified candidates for the following vacant positions below:
- Medical Officer (M.O)
- Nursing Officer
- Pharmacy Technician
- Health Record Officer
- Health Records Technician
- Audiologist Technician
- Speech Pathologist/Therapist
Consultant Job Vacancy at The Ultramodern Hospital
ob Title: Consultant
Location: Damaturu, Yobe
Qualifications & Experience
- Candidates must possess any of the following qualifications; Fellowship of the National Postgraduate Medical College of Nigeria, Fellowship of the West African Postgraduate Medical College or equivalent from a recognized institution.
- All qualifications must be registerable with the Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria.
- Candidates should as appropriate, apply in any of the following areas:
- Surgery – Anaesthesia, Dental surgery, Ear, Nose and Throat surgery, Ophthalmology.
- Laboratory Medicine Chemical Pathology, Haematology, Histopathology, Medical Microbiology.
- Medicine – Family Medicine and Nephrology
General Conditions of Service
- All appointments of successful candidates may be permanent after 2 years of probation period.
- This is, however, subject to review and possible confirmation upon satisfactory recommendations by the appropriate Heads of Department, except for those joining the service on transfer of service.
- As has been indicated, salaries and other fringe benefits and all other conditions as applicable and in line with the provisions of salary structure and fringe benefits for Medical and Health Workers as contained in the existing circulars.
Salary Scale: From CONMESS 5 Plus fringe benefits and allowances as applicable.
Application Closing Date
10th January, 2017.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates are required to:
- Submit ten (10) copies of duly signed applications.
- Submit ten (10) copies of their Curriculum Vitae
- Two sets of all copies of their Credentials.
- Submit Birth Certificates or Declaration of Age.
- All applicants must submit NYSC discharge or exemption Certificate as applicable.
- Submit names of three (3) referees, one of whom must be a professional in a cognate field.
Applicants are required to request their nominated referees to forward their references, in confidence, directly to the “Chief Medical Director” via this email:
The Chief Medical Director,
200 Bed Ultramodern Hospital,
***NOTE***: Click NEXT to go to the next vacant positions.