PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC) seeks to recruit to fill the vacant positions below:
- Head Compliance
- Head Risk Management
- Transactions Manager
Head Compliance Job Vacancy at PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC)
Job Title: Head Compliance
Reference Number: 130-PEO00691
Department: People & Change Nigeria
Job type: Permanent
Roles & Responsibilities
- Conduct compliance audits covering all operational areas
- Provide up-to-date Departmental Operating Manuals/procedures in line with PenCom guidelines and PRA 2014 and secure Board approval for same
- Identify potential problem areas and recommend appropriate solutions
- Continuously monitor and ensure implementation of regulations, codes, rules and regulations, as may be issued from time to time by the Commission
- Advise Management on compliance issues and keep them informed on developments in this area
- Monitor regulatory changes and ensure the dissemination of regulatory updates of regulations, rules or guidelines and periodic compliance changes to concerned offices/officers
- Prepare compliance reports on weekly, monthly and quarterly basis to Management, the Board and the National Pension Commission
- Identify and monitor corporate/investment activities and policy initiatives, as the case may be, with a view to identifying issues and ensuring compliance in accordance with the provisions of the PRA 2004
- Ensure that appropriate levels of confidentiality and discretion are maintained throughout the compliance monitoring processes
- Disclose fully and report all violation to appropriate authorities, including the Commission
- Inform company about the standards for conduct and ethical obligations required
- Ensure that a suitable code of conduct exists in company
- Create and promote a positive compliance attitude and culture within company
- Ensure that all investments and other operational transactions comply with all relevant legislations, regulations and policies through appropriate control systems in order to minimize and mitigate risks
- Ensure that information given to customers are clear, straight-forward and not misleading
- Ensure that appropriate remedial or disciplinary action is taken if breaches are identified
- Monitor and test new compliance technologies and procedures such as intelligent transaction monitoring systems etc.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent in Accounting, Actuarial Science, Auditing, Finance, Economics, Commerce, and Law or in any other numerate or semi-numerate field.
- Relevant professional certifications is an added advantage
- Minimum of 10 years Post Graduation experience, with at least 8 in the financial sector and 4 years in a senior management position.
Application Closing Date
14th September, 2016.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
***NOTE***: Click NEXT to go to the next vacant position.