Pragmatic Technologies Limited is recruiting to fill the vacant positions below:
- Marketing Communications Specialist
- Head, IT
Marketing Communications Specialist Job Vacancy at Pragmatic Technologies Limited
Job Title: Marketing Communications Specialist
- The Marketing Communications Specialist is a holistic communications and branding professional who will create and manage compelling marketing communications content and help drive marketing communications initiatives for the organization.
- Our preferred candidate should be able to communicate the value of our brands and products to the public.
- Develop and implement the company’s integrated marketing communications plan and manage the company’s brand strategy.
- Responsible for company and brand reputation management.
- Develop & monitor the marketing communications calendar and budget.
- Analyze the effectiveness of marketing communication strategies by looking at relevant metrics as necessary.
- Develop, implement and manage all promotional marketing communications activity to achieve agreed objectives, including sales support material, PR, advertising, direct marketing, exhibitions and events, social media, corporate websites as well as traditional PR functions such as press releases.
- Manage the external agencies on an ongoing basis for successful delivery of key projects to quality and budget measures.
- Bachelor’s Degree qualification.
- Professional certification in Marketing or related field is a plus
Knowledge & Experience:
- 3 -5 years of experience in communications and/or marketing.
- Knowledge of E-marketing; social media marketing (Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp etc.), email marketing, online advertising and SEO.
- Creative individual with understanding of graphics.
- Experience in developing and implementing strategic and tactical marketing initiatives
- Strong project management skills and an ability to manage multiple projects with tight deadlines simultaneously.
- Strong leadership and communication skills (written and oral)
- Self-motivated with excellent problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Attention to detail but should be able to be the big picture thinker.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications with CV’s specifying the position of interest to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 16th December, 2016.
***NOTE***: Click NEXT to go to the next vacant position.