Petros Management Consulting – Our clients in various sectors is currently seeking for suitably qualified candidates, to fill the following vacant positions below:
- Accounts Officer
- Client Service Officer/ Assistant Chef
Accounts Officer Job Vacancy at Petros Management Consulting
Job Title: Accounts Officer
- The individual will be responsible for formulation and implementation the organization’s financial plans and keep up-to-date account records
Our Candidate’s duties include but are not limited to the following:
- Payment of Bills: The accounts officer is responsible for processing of payments and expenditure and also for preparation and monitoring the organization’s payroll system.
- Financial Risk Management: The accounts officer provides reliable and pertinent information for organizing and allocating funds.
- Review of financial documents and book keeping functions.
- Preparation of financial statements and management reports, including monthly and annual accounts.
- Work with the External Auditors to ensure a clean and timely year end audit.
- Participate in interface with relevant regulatory agencies on tax matters and filing of all statutory returns.
- Assist in preparation of payrolls, records of prepaid assets, accounts receivable, accruals and payment of employee salaries
- Facilitate the timely and regular payment of utility bills and tax levies.
- Apply efficient and cost – saving initiatives and procedures for the organization.
- Protect organization’s value by keeping information confidential and support overall organizational goals and objectives.
The ideal candidate should possess:
- Minimum of OND in Accounting
- Possess 5years experience for OND Holders and 2-3 yrs experience for HND and B.sc Degree holders.
- Should have experience in Audit.
Application Closing Date
18th August, 2016.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their application letters and CV’s to:
***NOTE***: Click NEXT to go to the next vacant positions.