A reputable Firm based in Lagos, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Personal Assistant to Managing Director.
Job Location: Lagos.
Educational Qualification: BSc/HND.
Educational Qualification Description:
- A good first degree/HND in secretarial studies or any of the Social/Management Sciences or related discipline. Secretarial qualification will be an advantage
- Advanced typing and speed writing skills
- Superior proofreading skills
- Time management skills
- Administration skills
- Meeting coordination skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Written and Oral Communication
- Must be willing to work on the Island
Years of Experience: Minimum of 1-3 years cumulative experience in similar function.
- Provide a full administrative and secretarial support to the Managing director
- Attend to incoming and outgoing mail and files accordingly
- Transcribe, proofread and edit correspondence composed by the Managing Director
- Maintain the MD’s calendar/ diary and notify the MD of any changes
- Set up meetings as instructed or as required and notify staff/clients involved
- Facilitate the booking of meeting and conference rooms
- File and retrieve official documents
- Compose and type routine correspondence
- Attend to the visitors
- Take notes as directed and produce notes accordingly
- Receive incoming calls and delivers messages as required
- Carry out protocol and travel arrangements
- Carry out other duties assigned by the MD
- Undertake occasional projects and research and present findings
- Perform other related duties as required by the Managing Director
Apply Before: Not Specified.
How to Apply: Click Here.