PAL Pensions is recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Sales Representatives
Job Location: Lagos and Warri
Educational Qualification: Must be a graduate of a renowned University with a minimum qualification of 2:2 in any social science course
Years of Experience: 1 – 2 years post NYSC experience in a related field is compulsory
- The successful candidate must be between 25 – 35 years old
- Experience within the financial services industry with proven track record of significantly exceeding targets and expectations
- Candidates should be preferably of Lagos State origin.
- Ability to locate and bring in new business.
- To manage, maintain and grow existing business.
- To educate prospects on the pension Reform Act 2004 and get them registered into the scheme.
- Preparation and coordination of action plans for effective search of sales leads and prospective markets
- Preparation and submission of proposals and presentations to prospective employers
- Registration of new clients under the pension Reform Act 2014
- Management of existing clients with the view of retaining clientele base
- Meet all sales target
- Adherence to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes and ensures that they are communicated and implemented within sales team.
Apply Before: Not Specified
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply