Ornamental Agro-Allied Enterprises is recruiting to fill the vacant positions below:
- Electrical Maintenance Manager
- Senior Analytical Chemist
- Assistant Agricultural Fieldman
- QA/QC Supervisor
- Crop Quality Supervisor
- Front Office Manager
- Chief Security Officer
- Human Resources Manager
- Graduate Trainee
- Operations Manager (Finance)
Electrical Maintenance Manager Job Vacancy at Ornamental Agro-Allied Enterprises
Job Title: Electrical Maintenance Manager
- Maintains electrical systems by providing electrical power and equipment; offering engineering support; managing staff.
- Accomplishes electrical maintenance human resource objectives by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions; planning and reviewing compensation actions; enforcing policies and procedures.
- Achieves electrical maintenance operational objectives by contributing information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; completing audits; identifying trends; determining system improvements; implementing change.
- Meets electrical maintenance financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Provides electrical power by maintaining electrical equipment and outlets; including energy management system for lighting, security gates, security console, and mail conveyor system.
- Wires work station cubicles by studying blueprints; laying-out circuitry for common and dedicated electrical outlets; providing raceways for telephone communications.
- Provides lighting by maintaining electrical lighting fixtures.
- Provides engineering support by responding to requests for mechanical and electrical problems.
- Complies with codes by adhering to requirements; advising senior management on needed actions.
- Maintains supplies inventory by checking electrical material stock to determine inventory levels; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for electrical material; reviewing and approving invoices;
- Keeps equipment operating by following operating instructions; troubleshooting breakdowns; maintaining supplies; performing preventive maintenance; calling for repairs.
- Updates mechanical engineering job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Enhances facilities services and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Electrical Maintenance Manager Skills and Qualifications
- Electronics Troubleshooting, Staffing, Technical Leadership, Technical Understanding, Developing Budgets, Equipment Maintenance, Safety Management, Attention to Detail, Conceptual Skills, Supply Management, Facilities Management Systems.
Application Closing Date
10th October, 2016.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications to:
***NOTE***: Click NEXT to go to the next vacant positions.