Energi Talent Resourcing- Our client is a leading indigenous E&P in Nigeria and is known for providing world class services in the Energy sector, seeks to recruit to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Operations Engineer
Job Location: Lagos
Educational Qualification: Bachelor’s degree in Petroleum, Chemical or Mechanical Engineering (At least second class upper). Master’s degree would be an added advantage
Years of Experience: 5-10 years oil and gas industry experience in productions operations
- Excellent analytical and reporting skill
- Ability and wiliness to travel to offshore assets and work is needed.
Job Specification(s): Job Responsibilities
- Monitor process parameters of crude oil, water and gas treatment and injection systems and recommend improvements to chemical program components
- Conducts H2S monitoring and treatment by interfacing with consultants and the management
- Monitor day-to-day field operational needs and provide requisite shore support while working with C&P to ensure all operations requests are efficiently handled and required materials are delivered on time.
- Assist Facilities team to conduct, gather and conduct performance evaluation of static and rotating equipment for improved efficiency and to identify areas for debottlenecking.
- Responsible for Monthly Chemical Utilization Report submission as well as procurement supply and stocking of chemicals in the warehouse while ensuring that chemical injection rates are in compliance with recommended rates.
Apply Before: Not Specified
How to Apply: If you would like to be considered for this role please email a copy of your CV WORD FORMAT with subject as Operations Engineer to [email protected]