Onstream Group is seeking to recruit qualified candidates to fill the following vacant positions:
1.) Deck Foreman
2.) Offshore Welding Supervisor
3.) C&D TUCN Project Coordination and Reporting and DWD Management Assistant
4.) Offshore Company Representative
Deck Foreman job vacancy at Onstream Group
Job Title: Deck Foreman
- Meet daily with logistics operations leader to plan work programme.
- Ensure all deck and marine equipment are maintained in a safe and secure condition at all times.
- Supervise and ensure that all work performed by the deck logistic team is carried out in a safe and efficient manner.
- To assist in the training of personnel as required.
- Supervise cargo loading and offloading operations as required including bulk liquids.
- Supervise all facility cargo handling operations ensure correct handling and stowage of all cargo including operation of fork lifts.
- To ensure all deck crew have a full understanding of procedures, including all work instructions, PTW or safe entry certificate restrictions prior to commencing any task and to lead the JSA’s and toolbox talks that are a part of routine operations.
- To attend helicopter landing, takeoffs and refuelling operations as HLO.as required and allocate teams to attend landings
- To maintain an inventory of stores and tools under his control and to liaise with logistics operations leader and storeman on requirements
- Responsible for the cleanliness of the deck areas of the FPSO
- Experienced in marine offshore logistics operations.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
***NOTE***: Click NEXT to go to the next vacant position.