Nnamdi Azikiwe University Teaching Hospital is recruiting to fill the following vacant positions:
- Intern Pharmacist
- Intern Radiographer
- Intern Physiotherapist
- Intern Medical Laboratory Scientist
- House Officer
Intern Pharmacist Job Vacancy at Nnamdi Azikiwe University Teaching Hospital
Job Title: Intern Pharmacist
- Selected candidates are expected to undergo a twelve month unbroken pre-registration internship in the pharmacy department of the hospital
- Candidates must possess a bachelor’s degree in pharmacy plus provisional registration of the pharmacist council of Nigeria
Application Closing Date
19th September, 2016.
9.00am 11th October, 2016.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send a type-written application which should be addressed to:
The Chief Medical Director,
Nnamdi Azikiwe University Teaching Hospital,
Please enclose the following documents:
- Two (2) copies of Curriculum Vitae
- Two (2)copies of all relevant credentials
- Evidence of Change of Name where necessary
- Birth Certificate
- Current practicing license
- Three referee reports (please indicate your phone number in your application).
Note: All applications should be submitted to the Office of “the Director of Administration”.
***NOTE***: Click NEXT to go to the next vacant positions.