Nimbus Resource Solutions, is currently recruiting on behalf of its clients in various sectors to fill the following experienced positions below:
- Chief Operations Officer
- Group Chief Financial Officer
- Key Account Manager – Value Added Services
Chief Operations Officer Job Vacancy at Nimbus Resource Solutions
Job Title: Chief Operations Officer
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- My client is seeking an outstanding operations executive, able to direct, administer and coordinate the activities of the organization in support of policies, goals and long-term strategies. This position will report to the Board of Directors.
- The right individual will be able to demonstrate his/her proven track record of consistently leading operations and will play a large leadership role, contributing to the strategic planning of the company.
- This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious and experienced professional to contribute to the growth strategy and direction within the Company.
Major Responsibilities Include But Are Not Limited To
- Lead, direct and organize Operations of company in respect of performance, cost, productivity, resource planning and strategic direction
- Responsible for the operational execution of strategic business plans into measurable business outcomes
- Accountability for customer relationship management, employee development, sound corporate governance and internal process
- Direct, define and implement actions to achieve target cost, service and quality performances
- Direct and define company initiatives & support company initiatives
- Provide direction and leadership on service and quality improvement activities
- Attain active leadership and employee engagement targets
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in an Executive Operational Management position within a Logistics/Supply Chain company or similar
- Degree in related discipline
- Action-oriented, entrepreneurial, flexible, and innovative approach to operational
- Extensive track record in Sales within Logistics/Supply Chain business
- Solutions orientated
- Experience working in the African market
- Possess extensive relationship network in the industry
A highly attractive Ex Pat package is on offer including accommodation, transport, healthcare, schooling and bonus
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
***NOTE***: Click NEXT to go to the next vacant positions.