Nigerian Academy of Science (NAS) seeks to recruit to fill the vacant positions below:
- Finance Administrator/Budget Controller
- Facilities/Logistics Manager
- Payroll/Human Resources Administrator
Finance Administrator/Budget Controller Job Vacancy at NAS
Job Title: Finance Administrator/Budget Controller
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- The successful candidate will have responsibility of ensuring that Academy’s financial, human resources and administrative systems are efficient so as to sustain and increase capacity to meet strategic goals.
- Oversees development of budgets
- Oversees development of sponsor/donor financial reports
- Oversees regular review of cash advance reports
- Oversees financial reporting of the Academy’s accounts.
- Interfaces with external auditors
- Interfaces with federal and local regulatory bodies (e.g. tax)
- Performs regular review of procedures and processes.
Qualifications and Experience
- A first Degree in Accounting, Finance, Business or equivalent knowledge with proficiency in QuickBooks and Microsoft Office.
- A Master’s Degree in business-related field with 5 years relevant experience with donor contracts, cooperative agreements, and grant regulations.
- Minimum of 7 years experience with a national academy, four of which should be at management level.
- Good interpersonal, organizational and team building skills
- Good written and oral communication skills with a proven ability to effectively interact with all levels of employees and stakeholders.
Application Closing Date
28th June, 2016.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should email their resumes (prepared as a Microsoft Word document) to: using the reference code of the position as the subject of the email.
Note: All applications will be treated with strictest confidence. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Click Next to access the next vacant position.