Mobilising for Development (M4D) is seeking suitable personnel to fill the vacant positions below:
- Local Governance Coordinator (LG)
- Community Development and Outreach Officer (CDOO)
Local Governance Coordinator (LG) job vacancy at Mobilising for Development (M4D)
Job Title: Local Governance Coordinator (LG)
Location: Kano State
- The candidate will have a strong grasp of development processes, research and data gathering competencies as well as a good Understanding of inequality and social exclusion as well as an ability to contribute to monitoring and evaluation.
- The candidate should have strong networking skills, very good report-writing skills, and excellent written and spoken English skills and be very proficient in Hausa language as well.
- S/her will demonstrate a good understanding of local governance and working at the total Government level. Based in Kano, the roles will travel frequently to the LGAs, especially the focal WAs and also outside the state as necessary.
- The successful applicants will be educated to degree level in a relevant discipline and have at least three years post- graduation experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications (stating clearly the position applied for) must consist of a cover letter, a two-page capability statement (addressing the criteria set out above) and an up-to-date CV This should be addressed to the Team Leader, M4D and submitted via e-mail to: [email protected]
- Only shortlisted candidates will be communicated with.
- Interviews will be conducted the same week with successful candidates assuming their roles as soon as possible thereafter.
- Given M4D’s focus on marginalized groups, applications from women and people living with disabilities are especially encouraged.
Application Deadline 5th May, 2016
***NOTE***: Click NEXT to go to the next vacant position.