Michael Stevens Consulting is recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Recruitment Consultant
Educational Qualification: BSc. in any course.
Years of Experience: Minimum of 1 year recruitment experience
Other Requirements: Must be proficient in the use of Microsoft Excel (Lookups, Charts, Statistics, Pivot Tables etc).
Job Description: Resourcing & Employment process:
- Coordinates and conducts recruitment, sourcing, attraction of applicants. Processes and screens applications using the selection criteria to shortlist.
- Ensure that accurate job descriptions are in place.
- Provide advice and assistance with writing job descriptions
- Prepare notices and advertisements for vacant staff positions in the company on the career portal or the job description is circulated to outsourced agencies to initiate the shortlisting process.
- Scheduling and coordinating shortlisted applicants for assessment and psychometric profiling
- Scheduling and contacting of shortlisted candidates; informing the interview panel of scheduled date, coordination of the entire interview process with the hiring manager and informing the unsuccessful candidates
Recruitment and Selection:
- Coordinates the personnel recruitment and selection process in order to ensure a timely organized.
- Provides advice and support to supervisors and managers on candidate selection and ensures that they have accurate and timely information in order to make effective decisions.
Apply Before: 20th June, 2016.
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should forward their resumes to: