Petrotech Inc is seeking outstanding candidate to fill the position of Mechanical Engineer .
Job Title: Mechanical Engineer.
Job Location: Lagos.
Educational Qualification: Bachelor degree or HND in mechanical engineering is required
Years of Experience: Minimum of 4 years of relevant engineering experience in fixed mechanical equipment
- Previous operating experience, and ideally commissioning experience preferred
- Broad generalist knowledge of static mechanical equipment and systems
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Flexibility in working in a complex construction and commissioning environment
- Problem-solving approach with various project participants
- Support Quality Surveillance activities including review of inspection and test plans, confirmation
- Participate on system walk downs, on behalf of operating business unit, at the site and at the module yard
- Review, acceptance and signoff of turnover packages
- Provide technical support for operation’s Commissioning and Start up team, review commissioning packages
- Support ready for operations activities when required such as maintenance planning
- Provide a liaison to project engineers and construction management, support where necessary
- Provide technical support of plant commissioning and start-up activities
- Support post start-up minor adjustments and performance testing
Apply Before: Friday, April 29, 2016.
How to Apply: Click Here.
Petrotech Total Turnkey Services provide the client with Single Vendor Responsibility for Turbomachinery control. Single Vendor Responsibility reduces client risk and includes all installation labor and materials, often taking advantage of “local” contractor resources. The Petrotech Total Turnkey solution includes the control system along with its field installation related items. All turnkey services are administered under the Petrotech ISO 9001-2000 Quality Assurance program.