Petrotech Inc is seeking applications from suitably qualified candidates to apply for the position of Material Coordinator.
Job Title: Material Coordinator .
Job Location: Lagos.
Educational Qualification: OND/HND and Degree in Business or Supply Chain preferred
Years of Experience: Three or more years of experience in Supply Chain with increasing responsibility
- Oil & Gas, Mining or Utilities industry experience preferred
- Prior experience in procurement and contracting preferred
- Data Analysis and Microsoft Excel experience
- Requires demonstrated experience and skill in conflict resolution management
- Proficiency in delivering consistent high quality customer service to stakeholders
- Demonstrated skills in demand planning, master data projects and execution plans
- Support the collection and analysis of technical and procurement information to support material master creation
- Support front end inventory planning and inventory analysis for Fort Hills material
- Coordinate pricing and lead time requests for new Fort Hills material with Supply Chain services and vendors
- Interface with projects, engineering, maintenance and reliability, and the asset strategy team to effectively manage material requirements
- Support warehousing and logistics strategies
- Support the development of material management stewardship, metrics and reporting mechanisms
- Contribute to meeting or exceeding annual material management objectives, measures, and performance targets for Fort Hills material availability
- Participate in interdisciplinary teams to understand current and future material demand
- Support consistency and standardized supply operations process across Fort Hills business units while supporting the specialized requirements of materials management for each
- Complete Master Data Governance (MDG) Requests for new and existing material requirements
Apply Before: Friday, April 29, 2016.
How to Apply: Click Here.
Petrotech Total Turnkey Services provide the client with Single Vendor Responsibility for Turbomachinery control. Single Vendor Responsibility reduces client risk and includes all installation labor and materials, often taking advantage of “local” contractor resources. The Petrotech Total Turnkey solution includes the control system along with its field installation related items. All turnkey services are administered under the Petrotech ISO 9001-2000 Quality Assurance program.