Michael Stevens Consulting is recruiting to fill the vacant position below;
Job Title: Manufacturing Operations Manager
Job Location: Lagos
Educational Qualification: B.Sc in Engineering or a related technical course
Years of Experience: Minimum 10 -12 years production supervision experience within manufacturing operations OR 15 Years’ experience within the area of core business competency.
- Proven work experience as an operations manager in the manufacturing or FMCG industry
- Requires overall knowledge and understanding of manufacturing, assembly, tooling, processing and financial systems.
- SAP experience preferred.
Key Competencies Required:
- Performance Management.
- Technical Capacity
- Problem solving/analysis
- Project Management
- Communication Proficiency
- Assists company officers and senior staff members in the development and formulation of long and short-range planning, policies, programs and objectives.
- Develops the manufacturing plan and establishes procedures for maintaining high standards of manufacturing operations to ensure that products conform to established customer and company quality standards.
- Identifies, recommends and implements changes to improve productivity and reduce cost and scrap, monitor scrap and rework data. Directs the establishment, implementation and maintenance of production standards.
- Ensure engineering budgets are met and achieve optimum employee levels with least amount of overhead and raw material costs to meet annual budgetary plan.
- Initiates and coordinates major projects (e.g., plant layout changes, installation of capital equipment, major repairs, etc.)
- Ensure quality products, sequenced delivery and optimization of manufacturing facilities.
- Directs and monitors department managers to accomplish goals of the manufacturing plan, consistent with established manufacturing and safety procedures. Acts as liaison between department management/subordinate levels, as well as executive/department manager levels to inform personnel of communications, decisions, policies and all matters that affect their performance, attitudes and results
Apply Before: 29th July, 2016.
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should send their application letters and CV’s to: [email protected]