Malaria Consortium is recruiting to fill the vacant positions below:
- Service Delivery Officer (iCCM Project, Niger)
- Operations Officer – Technical, ACCESS-SMC
Service Delivery Officer (iCCM Project, Niger) Job Vacancy at Malaria Consortium
Job Title: Service Delivery Officer (iCCM Project, Niger)
The project seeks to employ a Service Delivery Officer who will work with the State Coordinator and project team to provide technical support in the direct implementation of projects for GF, NFM and iCCM activities. The SDO will focus on identifying, training, and supervision of health facilities and community health workers in the state of assignment.
S/he will also ensure an effective and efficient supply chain mechanism for iCCM commodities.
Additional responsibilities will include;
- Take the lead in coordinating, supervising and reporting all procurement, logistics and supply chain activities as well as ensuring compliance with the projects implementation plans;
- Preparation and dissemination of activity reports, learning documents and quarterly lessons to the state coordinator;
- Contribute to the project planning phase and exit strategy and ensure accurate capture relevant project activities, promote sustainability and smooth transitioning of the project to the government;
- Ensure all roll out and project service delivery activities meet international standards of quality;
- Support continuous improvement processes including training and supervisory activities on CORPs and health facility and community volunteers;
- Work closely with demand creation officers to map, profile and identify catchment areas, health facilities, and local government areas for the implementation of iCCM activities;
- Candidates must have a medical degree or a degree in pharmacy, public health or a related field with 3-5 years’ experience in public health programs.
- S/he must have demonstrable experience working with medical supplies procurement and supply chain and logistics management.
- Knowledge of public health principles, control of malaria, pneumonia, diarrhoea and health system structure within the Nigerian context would be an advantage.
- A master’s degree in public health or epidemiology will be an advantage.
How to Apply
Interested candidates who meet the above requirements should submit a copy of their recent CV using the name of the position as the subject of the email to [email protected].
All applications must be submitted latest Friday 1st July, 2016. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
***NOTE***: Click NEXT to go to the next vacant position.