MacTay Group – Our client, a reputable telecommunications firm is seeking to recruit to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Sales Representative
Job Location: Lagos
Educational Qualification: First degree in any field of study
Years of Experience: 1 year Post- NYSC experience
- Innovative Selling skills
- Negotiation Skills
- Persuasion Skills
- Excellent Communication and Interpersonal Skills
- Results Driven
- Good communicator, must possess ability to communicate with all cadres within his channel portfolio
- Customer centric
- Present and sell company’s products and services to current and potential clients.
- Responsible for all sales activities in assigned accounts or regions
- Manage quality and consistency of product and service delivery.
- Establish and maintain current client and potential client relationships.
- Manage account services through quality checks and other follow-up.
- Identify and resolve client concerns.
- Prepare a variety of status reports, including activity, closings, follow-up and adherence to goals.
- Communicate new product and service opportunities, special developments, information or feedback gathered through field activity to appropriate company staff.
- Coordinate company staff to accomplish the work required to close sales.
- Prepare action plans and schedules to identify specific targets and to project the number of contacts to be made.
- Follow up on new leads and referrals resulting from field activity.
- Identify sales prospects and contact these and other accounts as assigned.
- Prepare presentations, proposals and sales contracts.
Apply Before: Not Specified
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidate should:
Click here to apply