Lordswill Academy is recruiting to fill the vacant positions below:
Job Title: Teachers
Mathematics, English Language, Igbo Language, Hausa Language, Guidance and Counseling, Trade, Home Economics, Music, ICT, Creative Art, Physical & Health Education, Basic Technology, Social Studies, Civic Education, Business Studies, Commerce, Government, Accounting, Agric Science, Biology, IRK, CRK, Literature-in- English, French, Primary and Pre-school Education, Chemistry, Physics, Economics.
Job Title: Head-Teacher
Job Title: Principal
- We believe in the professionalism of our teachers and the positive impact they make on our scholars. We are proud of our long term success and measurable impact on our community.
- Currently we are in need of world class high performance teachers – focused on excellence and continuous improvement.
- We are passionate about education and all forms of learning. Teaching for us is the most fulfilling career.
- Interested candidates with suitable qualification and experience (Minimum of 2.1 in a relevant Bachelor’s Degree, a PGCE [Post Graduate Certificate in Education] and a minimum of 3 years suitable teaching experience) are invited to apply.
Interested candidates must be:
- Everyday Learners
- Values Driven
If these strike a chord with you, then we would like to hear from you.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and resume/CV’s to: [email protected] use the title of the subject/position you are applying for as your email subject.
Application should contain the following (photocopies):
- Birth certificate or age declaration
- Certificate of origin
- First school leaving certificate
- Computer literacy certificate
- Nysc discharge certificate
- Evidence of previous appointment & reason(s) for leaving
- Curriculum vitae
- Handwritten application
- Referees (previous employers)
- Two passport photograph
- Either of: National ID/International Passport/Voter’s card
Application Deadline 4th August, 2016