Lonadek is recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: P2M Project Manager
Job Location: Lagos
Educational Qualification: University Degree required (As an alternative, a Higher National Diploma considered)
Years of Experience:
- 5 – 8 years working experience
- Mandatory: At least 3-4 years in a similar role with responsibility for managing the innovation pipeline
- Desirable: At least 2 years in the food sector
- Certification in Project Management would be an added advantage, but is not a pre-requisite
- English (Fluent in written and spoken)
- French (desirable)
- Portuguese (desirable)
- Planning and Organization Skills: Highly Competent
- Timeline development and management: Highly Competent
- Written Communication: Highly Competent
- Presentation with impact: Highly Competent
- FMCG experience is mandatory
- Experience working in Nigeria
- Experience working in other West Africa countries would be an added advantage
- Contribute to and support the ongoing funnel of innovation ideas for the Sub Sahara Africa markets to meet the company’s volume and revenue targets.
- Manage and work within the international and region P2M Teams to ensure alignment and achievement of the P2M goals and objectives
- Build, develop and maintain strong working relationships with the central Marketing, Technical and Finance teams, local Brand Managers, respective Regional Managers, and the Operations team to deliver innovation project solutions.
- Manage cross functional teams to deliver international NPD and EPD successfully and to time.
- Leverage the innovation software platforms and processes to ensure accurate documentation and project management coordination for the different projects
- Manage, record and report the budget for their group of initiatives within the company’s framework.
- Coordinate and ensure compliance to the RGR process and timings for the portfolio of projects.
Apply Before: Not Specified
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply