SD Human Resources Limited – Our client, a major Landscape Horticulture company, requires the services of:
Job Title: Business Development Representative
Job Location: Lagos
Educational Qualification: Degree in relevant discipline.
Years of Experience:At least 1 year experience in Business Development or Sales.
- Extremely proactive, organized, responsible and proven ability to work well with a team.
- Achieve and consistently exceed an aggressive quarterly sales goals.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision in a fast-paced, small company
- An interest in environmental issues, gardens, plants and a healthy lifestyle.
- Strong interest in sales and prospecting.
Job Specification(s): The Role
- As a key member of the team, you will be responsible for connecting with potential corporate clients and partners.
- This is an ideal role for an individual that is looking to launch their careers and wants an opportunity to provide value and grow with the team.
- Identify new clients and respond to inbound customer requests.
- Actively and aggressively follow up prospects – via phone and email
- Weed out non-qualified prospects and set meetings with qualified prospects
- Consistently achieve qualified opportunity and sales targets on a month-to-month basis
- Develop clients based on the profile of existing customers in target market
- Reach out to new prospects. Find ways to creatively reach decision makers at target accounts.
- Demonstrate the value of company’s services through email and phone communication.
Apply Before: Not Specified
How to Apply: Applicants should send their CVs and application letter to [email protected] using the position as the subject of the mail.
Note: Role is on the Island and proximity will be put into consideration