KOP Surface Products is recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Base Manager
Job Location: Port Harcourt
- Minimum Diploma in a Technical field
- Engineering degree would be beneficial but is not required
Years of Experience: Minimum 10 years of technical working experience.
Other Requirements: Abilities and Knowledge
- Proven ability to manage and provide meaningful direction to a diverse group of employees and
- Strong negotiation and people management skills
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Able to read, understand and give instructions in English.
- Strong team player and motivator.
- IT literate
- Flexible attitude towards work and an eagerness to learn new skills.
- Familiar with engineering drawings and knowledge in maintenance of tools & pressure testing.
- Full understanding of wellhead installation procedures.
Job Specification(s): Responsibilities and tasks
– To manage the end-to-end operational and administrative requirements and needs of the service base, in accordance to established HSE and Quality procedures
– To direct and manage all base employees in accordance to pre-set operational requirements.
– To manage and maintain a good working relationship with the local community
Key Accountabilities /Responsibilities
- Act as the key liaison between KOP and all local customers
- Supervise, manage and mentor all direct reports and ensure that they do the same for their respective teams
- Monitor inventory levels and systems in the warehouse to ensure all equipment and tools are sufficient and fit for purpose
- Supervise all workshop and yard activities to ensure all activities are conducted safely
- Ensure that all equipment is fit for purpose and serviced regularly so as to perform to a high standard and in a safe manner
- Ensure required equipment is packed and labelled correctly and delivered on time to the rig/platform
- Issue Delivery Tickets (DT’s) as required for all items leaving the Yard and ensure that all necessary information has been recorded i.e. receiver’s signature & cost centre number
- Ensure all equipment to be inspected, cleaned and repaired as necessary before being returned to stock
- Transportation arrangement made for equipment from port to yard and vice versa.
- Conduct regular stock checks on equipment to ensure there is enough available for upcoming operations and Material Request (MR) issued if replacement needed
- Review all shipping reports and ensure that receiving/deliveries to/from Batam are on time and meet customer’s requirement
- Ensure all equipment/spares and customers equipment is recorded on an inventory report
- Maintain good work and personal ethics in line with the company values
- Follow up drilling plan and prepare equipment and operations at base
- Responsible for personnel development and training of all employees at the base. To recommend training requirements as/when required to Singapore for further action
- Ensure all documents for revenue generation are signed in a timely manner
- Ensure Call Off for Personnel are clear and correct
- Attend customer meetings regularly to follow the requirements
Apply Before: Not Specified
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply