Eat’n’Go is seeking to recruit qualified candidates for the following vacant positions:
- Project Executive
- Assistant Restaurant Manager
Project Executive job vacancy at Eat’n’Go
Job Title: Project Executive
- Minimum of five (5) years’ experience in planning and managing building construction projects
- He/she should be well coordinated/ organized and be versed with the use of modern project management tools and methods.
- Monitors and reports project cost and schedule performance; recommends corrective actions if needed
- Reviews project proposal or plans to determine time frame, procedures for accomplishing project
- Ensures proper project billing; reviews/negotiates potential change orders with owner
- Manages claims; identifies and resolves potential claims with subcontractors suppliers
- Must be willing to travel if required
- The candidate must have deep experience in planning and managing building construction/ renovation projects.
- The preferred candidate should have experience with multi branch/ multi- building location rollout.
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret business documents, technical procedures, or governmental regulations.
- Ability to write reports and business correspondence. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
- Directs and ensures timely completion of project close-out activities
- OND Architecture or B.Eng Building Technology
- It will be a plus if the candidate has some quantity survey background or experience in developing budgets in all aspects of building construction/ renovation.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s and applications to:
Applications Deadline 7th May, 2016.
***NOTE***: Click NEXT to go to the next vacant position.